Smart Meters mandated by government spontaneously exploding, setting off fires in private homes

Smart-Meter-Side-Of-House

In May 2015, at a residence in Dallas, Texas, the homeowner was not as fortunate when a Smart Meter fire broke out unexpectedly. Seventy-four-year-old James Humphrey, Jr. did not make it out alive when a faulty Smart Meter exploded and burned down his home without warning. Trapped in his bedroom, with heavy flames roaring around him, Humphrey Jr. was unable to escape and was found charred on the bedroom floor when firefighters located his body.

These stories are only the tip of the iceberg, representing multiple thousands of cases where Smart Meters have caused unexpected fires, burning down homes. PGE has reportedly replaced at least 70,000 faulty Smart Meters in Oregon. In Pennsylvania, PECO replaced at least 186,000 of the government mandated meters. What’s worse is that homeowners like Veronica Onyskiw who have experienced the Smart Meter fires first hand, are not getting a choice to have their old analog meters back.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050743_Smart_Meters_explosions_house_fires.html#ixzz3iYCwZ1GD

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s